Easy Grade Calculator
With the easy grade calculator (EZ grader), you can quickly and accurately grade assignments, quizzes, and tests. This online test grade calculator allows teachers to input the number of questions and a number of wrong answers to determine a student's percentage score and corresponding letter grade or GPA.
Easy grade calculator table
|# Correct||# Wrong||Percentage %||Scaled grade|
About EZ Grader Calculator options
Install Chrome Extension for Grade Transfering
Using easy grader calculator:
- Input the total number of questions/points/problems in the "# of questions" field.
- Input the number of incorrect answers in the "# of wrongs questions" field.
- Use the "+1" and "-1" buttons to adjust the number of incorrect answers if needed.
- Use the "Show grading table" option to display a table that shows the relationship between the number of correct questions, wrong questions, percentage, and scaled grade.
- Use the "Show decimals" option to adjust the number of decimal places displayed in the percentage.
- Use the "Sacle grades to" option to switch between letter grade and GPA scaling.
- The easy grader calculator will automatically update the result and table with the corresponding percentage and scaled grade.